Other stuff

Thursday, 21 August 2014

Back To School Resolutions

Hey Internet people!

Back to School is the "hot-topic" at the moment. I understand why. It's a new academic year, new beginnings etc. So if it's a fresh start and turn-over, I encourage YOU to make resolutions for the new school year just as you make resolutions for "New-year". 
Did you spread a rumor that wasn't true? Did you betray your friend(s)? Did you not study hard enough? Do you swear? Did you not stay healthy?
The list goes on and on. YOU must "right" the "wrongs". Don't be shy to take a step towards greatness, even if you think it makes you look less cool; things like participating in class or working hard. 
I will give you a few tips on some resolutions I have picked for myself.


1. Be more healthy.
*Make sure you have breakfast! (I suck at this) But even if it's just a smoothie or a fruit.
*Go for a jog or hit the gym at least once a week (I suck at this too LOL)
*Have lots of water, not only will this keep your body healthy but it keeps your skin healthy , (I started doing this but then lost the habit). Drink at least 1 liter a day.


2. Do more!!!
*Don't be shy to say yes to opportunities given to you.
*Go out and try out for things that interest you.(this includes performing if acting or singing is your strong suit)
*Join a club of your interest to meet new people.

3. Be more confident.
*Don't let yourself be intimidated by others.
*Stand up against bullies
*Be proud of your Identity (Name, Race, Color , Religion ,Ethnicity)

4. Be positive!
* Don't let anyone dictate your mood except yourself
*Think of all the positives happening in your life rather than the negative.
*SMILE!

*One point I do need to raise also is that you may not have the same friends next year, some may have moved away or you may have moved away. Just remember that goodbye is not the end but rather the beginning of a new adventure. Stay strong and have faith.

I know that many of these points may be things that you already have implied into your life and some things you find too hard to apply in your life but they're my goals, now make your own!

Chifae B. x






No comments:

Post a Comment